Saturday, November 22, 2008

Souls Of Mischief


The third release from Souls of Mischief is one that I've been ignoring ever since I copped it. I really hadn't given anything they dropped after their debut much rotation. I don't know, I they just sort of fell off my radar. I copped the albums, but they collected dust after that. Well, I'd have to say I slept on this album. The strength is in the production, but the overall package is tight. The flows of the four members --Tajai, Phesto, A Plus, & Opio -- have changed a little since their debut, but they still come off nice. There are few cameos and interludes that I could do without, but nothing worth mentioning. I'd give this album a 4 out of 5 stars. It's solid, no frills hip hop music. Enjoy.

Trilogy: Conflict, Climax, Resolution [Heiro Imperium Recordings 2000]

1. Intro
2. Trilogy
3. Interrogation feat. Casual & Pep Love
4. Last Night
5. Save The Babies (Conflict) feat. J. Crow
6. Bad Business
7. Danglin'
8. Mama Knows Best feat. George Clinton & Mystic
9. Medication
10. That Ain't Life (Climax) feat. The B.L.A.C.K. Experience, Pep Love, & Mystic
11. 4th Floor Freaks
12. Acupuncture
13. Fucked...
14. Soundscience
15. Supdoder
16. Airborne Rangers
17. Phoenix Rising (Resolution) feat. Mystic
18. Enemy Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment