Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony


When Bone Thugs first burst onto the scene, I didn't know much, if anything, about them. All I knew was that Eazy-E co-signed them and that was pretty much all I needed. Their speedy flows were also an endearing quality for me. Bizzy is probably my favorite of the group with Krayzie and Layzie tied for 2nd. Wish is ok, but his flow was slow compared to the others. This is only an EP, so there isn't a whole lot o be said about it other than the production is dope -- check for the DJ Uneek productions...they bang -- and the flows are insane. Check it out and enjoy.

Creepin' On Ah Come Up [Ruthless Records 1994]

1. Intro
2. Mr. Quija
3. Thuggish Ruggish Bone feat. Shatasha Williams
4. No Surrender
5. Down Foe My Thang
6. Creepin On Ah Come Up
7. Foe Tha Love Of $ feat. Eazy-E
8. Moe Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment