Monday, September 8, 2008

Showbiz & A.G.


I'm not really sure what to call this particular album. See, I lost the front art for this album and I can't remember whether the picture above is the one that came with the original pressing. So, I'm not sure whether this is called the Soul Clap EP, Party Groove / Soul Clap EP or the Showbiz & A.G. EP. The spine of the jewel case doesn't say Soul Clap on it -- it only has their names -- so I'm going to call it the Showbiz & A.G. EP. No matter what you call it, though, the end result is still nothing less than classic material. The first thing to stand out to me was the funk. Funk is something that is sorely missing from the mainstream nowadays, but I won't begin that rant. Download and enjoy.

Showbiz & A.G. EP [London / Payday 1992]

1. Intro
2. Party Groove [Instrumental]
3. Soul Clap [Short Version]
4. Catchin' Wreck
5. Party Groove [Bass Mix]
6. Diggin' In The Crates feat. Lord Finesse & Diamond D.
7. Soul Clap [Off Beat Mix]
8. Giant In The Mental

No comments:

Post a Comment