Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bahamadia


To break up the monotony, I figured I'd up a single instead of another entire album. There's not a lot to be said about it, really. I Confess was the 3rd single released from her underrated debut, Kollage. While I'm not the biggest fan of that track, I upped this because the single is backed with 3 Tha Hard Way which is a dope track. It features some dope lyrics from K-Swift and Mecca Star and it was laced by DJ Premier at D&D Studios. I don't really think much more than that has to be said. So, check it out, y'all.

I Confess b/w 3 Tha Hard Way [Chrysalis/EMI Records 1996]

1. I Confess [Album Version]
2. I Confess [Album Instrumental w/ Hook]
3. 3 Tha Hard Way [Radio Version] feat. K-Swift & Mecca Star
4. 3 Tha Hard Way [Street Version]
feat. K-Swift & Mecca Star
5. 3 Tha Hard Way [Album Instrumental]

No comments:

Post a Comment