Thursday, June 25, 2009

Streets Is Watching



Streets Is Watching is one of those albums that people just seemed to love when it dropped. Though it was solid, I didn't quite get what the buzz was about. 11 years after its release, it's grown on me a little, so I figured I'd thrown it on here after giving it a spin or two. The lineup is pretty solid, but it's not 100% hip hop; there's some R&B joints sprinkled throughout. The production is solid and even the R&B joints are pretty good.

Streets Is Watching Soundtrack [Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam 1998]

1. It's Alright (Memphis Bleek & Jay-Z)
2. Love For Free (Rell feat. Jay-Z)
3. Only A Customer (Jay-Z)
4. Pimp This Love (Christion)
5. Murdergram (Murder Inc)
6. The Dough (Diamonds In Da Rough)
7. Crazy (Usual Suspects)
8. In My Lifetime (Remix) (Jay-Z)
9. Your Love (Christion feat. Jay-Z)
10. Thugs R Us (DJ Clue feat. Noreaga)
11. My Nigga Hillfigga (M.O.P.)
12. Celebration (Team Roc - Starring Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Sauce Money, & Wais of The Ranjahz)

No comments:

Post a Comment