Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Craig Mack


Apologies for the lame album art, but I couldn't find a decent one to scan or pick from on the 'net. Anyway, Craig Mack's most popular single was dropped in '94 and is nothing short of classic in my book. This is a vinyl rip and I didn't bother to remove any of the pops or clicks (as usual) because, well, I like them. I like that authentic vinyl sound. It's best known for one serious verse from Biggie, but Craig Mack did his thing as well. It's a shame he was outshone by Biggie (despite being recruited as the flagship artist for a then fledgling Bad Boy Entertainment) because his album is a solid 4 star effort. Enjoy this classic cut, people -- they most definitely don't make 'em like this anymore...

Flava In Your Ear (Remix) [Bad Boy 1994]

1. Flava In Ya Ear (Club Mix)
2. Flava In Ya Ear (Remix) [Dirty]
3. Flava In Ya Ear (Easy Mo Mix)
4. Radio Edit Instrumental
5. Remix Instrumental
6. NashMack Mix Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment