Saturday, December 13, 2008

Paperboy


This album was requested over on the Amazon forums, so I figured I'd post it here as well. I don't really know a whole lot about Paperboy. All I know is that he's from California and that his single, the infectious "Ditty", was a pop hit back in '93. The album itself isn't really anything special, but it isn't necessarily a bad one either. On a scale of 1 - 5, I'd probably give this one a 3. It's entirely produced by Rhythm D -- most recognized for producing bangers for the late Eazy E and the Ruthless Records camp. Check it out for yourselves, people.

The Nine Yards [Full Frequency Range / Next Plateau 1993]

1. Ditty
2. Bumpin' (Adaptation Of Humpin')
3. Studs feat. Rhythm D.
4. Goin' On
5. Zooted feat. Rhythm D.
6. Jack Move
7. The Nine Yards
8. Little Somethin' For The Summer
9. Shoutouts
10. Ditty (Divine Street Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment